Every day is a good day to celebrate something and what better way to do that than with a festive drink? Because festive doesn’t always have to mean alcohol, this one is without booze, but I swear, it’s hella good.
I can barely call this a recipe because it is SO SO easy.
- concentrated ginger drink
- Sparkling lemon water
- Lemon syrup (optional)
- Some fresh ginger, sliced
- pink pepper, hibiscus or anything else you like to garnish your drink
- A cute straw for additional joy
- Fill up a fourth or third of your glass with the ginger drink (depending on how strong you like it). I buy mine at my local Asian supermarket, but you can find it online as well (link in the ingredients list).
- Add a splash of lemon syrup (if you like).
- Fill up the rest of your glass with sparkling lemon water. You can opt for store bought sparkling lemon water or add some fresh lemons to normal sparkling water.
- Garnish your drink with some spices or flowers you like and add some fresh, sliced ginger.
- Stir the drink with your straw & ENJOY!
Want to make it with me? Watch the recipe on my YouTube channel:
I hope you enjoyed this super easy festive drink. Let me know in the comments if you tried it out yourself!
These glasses were gifted to me by a brand I really love Magisso Finland. However, this is not a sponsored post.